Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Interweave Knits Fall 2010

I got my new issue of Interweave in the mail yesterday.  I did a quick browse of it while E was playing on the floor, but I have to be careful else he tries to grab magazines and eat them.  Actually substitute and noun for "magazines" and you probably have an accurate sentence.  Such is life with an 8-month old.

My overall impression was good.  I saw a lot more that I liked this time than I have for a long time.  I'm sure my renewed love of knitting helps, and of course any Fall publication always has the best patterns in my opinion.  O actually saw sweaters I wanted to knit!  I haven't wanted to knit sweaters for a very long time.  I probably won't actually knit them because really, when do I have time for a project of that scale? Also, I should probably finish Mark's poor languishing sweater before starting any other sweaters.

I did see some hat patterns I liked and probably will knit.  Mark got me a gift certificate to Wool & Company for my birthday and I still need to use it.  It isn't quite the same ordering on-line as it is going to the store, but he knew I missed it and I thought it was a very sweet present.

No comments: