Monday, September 10, 2007

Of Second Socks

Productive night at SNB! I finished a pair of socks for my mom I had been ignoring for a couple months. Now only two socks that need mates are left- the microfiber socks for my mom and my Koigu socks. I really would like to finish the microfiber socks first, so I think I'll find the second ball of yarn, wind it up, and cast on tonight so I have something to knit tomorrow at lunch.

On Ravelry a group was just started called "Knit a Second Sock September." The idea, as you might guess, is to finish a second sock during September. I guess I have already done that technically, but I was already almost done and ripped back to fix a mistake. I still have those two second socks that need cast on, so I will use this group as motivation for that instead.

Ok, Comcast has been incredibly inconsistent tonight. The internet already went out once tonight before I left for SNB, and apparently wasn't fixed until 15 minutes before I got home. Now it is out again. I guess I will have to post this in the morning instead. Don't be surprised when this shows up at 7:15 a.m. It should have been posted at 9:45 p.m. Monday night. Sheesh.

All right, the internet came back half an hour after I finished this post. In the meantime I was not able to find the ball of yarn for the microfiber socks, but I did find the skein of KPPPM so instead I have wound that up and will be casting on before I go to bed. Which will be soon. Goodnight!

No comments: